Its time to banish winter and bring the fresh look of spring into your home with these fabulous decorating ideas that use colorful blooms. Fill buckets, baskets, and vases with real or faux flowers to invite cheerful colors into your home and make your spaces feel brighter.
Whether you prefer the look of neutrals, pinks, yellows, or just-picked wildflowers and greenery, you can bring the look of nature inside your home with these fresh blooms ideas we have collected for you below. Below each of the images, you will find more resource information and links to each of the Instagram accounts. While you are there, don’t forget to give us a follow @onekindesign.
Tell Us: Which one of these spring decorating ideas do you find most inspiring and why in the Comments below!
1. Bedroom Spring Florals. A small arrangement of flowers is set next to the bed for a fresh touch of spring. The bunny pillow is from Target, while the dreamy bed is from @jordansfurniture. The beautiful wallpaper provides the perfect backdrop, sourced from @elliecashmandesign. (via @eleanorrosehome)
2. A Tulip And Carrot Combo. This fresh arrangement with tulips and carrots would make a pretty centerpiece for your Easter tablescape. (via @mylittlewhitebarn_)
3. Flowers In A Wooden Bucket. This gorgeous arrangement in a vintage bucket next to the bed features faux florals from @joann_stores. A salvaged pink door serves as a beautiful backdrop. (via @therosecottagerevival)
4. Cheery Spring Yellow. A basket brimming with spring decor features a chinoiserie vase filled with realistic artificial florals from @housebyjsd. The lemon plates atop a cake stand and a ceramic bunny provide the finishing touches. (via @bloom_jennybrooks)
5. Florals And Greenery. A console table in the living room is adorned with a black vase from Pottery Barn, filled with white peonies from Target. To layer in seasonal touches, a terracotta bowl from @studiomcgee is filled with faux artichokes from Amazon Home (faux fruit such as lemons or apples would also work). (via @onassisandclaire)
6. A Wildflower Arrangement. The candle has a wildflower scent, sourced from @southernpeachcandleco. The wonderful scent inspired this pretty vignette that includes a wildflower arrangement, candle, and vintage books. (via @cozyvintagelife)
7. Country Fresh Blooms. Mason jars are filled with colorful Dahlias which can be used to add a fresh spring vibe to any space in your home. (via @fromadesignerseye)
8. Fresh Lavender Vibes. This beautifully styled tablescape is so fresh and Spring-like. The mix of purple and white tulips and lavender plates is perfect for a spring dinner party! (via @mymapleleafhome)
9. Fresh Spring Color. Brighten your space with fresh spring colors, including a vase of mixed blooms. This one mixes supermarket flowers from @publix with some faux berry stems — a budget-friendly way to make a beautiful bouquet. The colorful pillow is from HomeGoods, accented with yellow and blue pillows from Etsy, Amazon, and Pottery Barn. (via @asimplystylednest)
10. Vintage-Inspired Bouquet. Set atop a vintage piano chair are vintage doilies and an ironstone chamber pot filled with varying hues of pink flowers. (via @designed.to.love)
11. Beautiful Pink Tulips. This delightful space is decorated with fresh spring touches, including tulips, old books, and sweet moss bunnies. (via @southernsewin)
12. Invite The Beauty Of Nature Inside. This beautiful table has an indoor garden party vibe. Adorned with an abundance of flowers, the centerpiece of this tablescape includes tulips, sweetheart roses, peonies, butterfly ranunculus, carnations, variegated pittosporum, and seeded eucalyptus. Layered in vintage birdcages and vases in varying heights are filled with more fresh blooms for added visual depth. (via William Dickey for @southernladymag)
13. A Vintage Floral Umbrella. An umbrella sourced from eBay is used to bring in the spring vibes. Filled with faux florals this creative idea will be sure to bring some charm into any room in your home. (via @whateverbeautifies)
14. Lovely Spring Vignette. A vintage mirror passed down as a family heirloom serves as a backdrop for this pretty spring decor. A vase is filled with simple white blooms for a neutral palette. A bunny print brings in a playful touch and a nod to Easter. (via @adornsparrowplace)
15. A Spring Tablescape. A rustic bucket is filled with soft pink flowers for a pretty spring centerpiece. The dining table is covered with a beautiful vintage linen tablecloth picked up from a thrift store. (via @copperpointhome)
17. Beautiful Spring Decorating. Faux daffodils are set in a rusty bucket for a vintage feel. In the background, a cloche is layered atop a stack of plates and a cup filled with utensils. A gallery wall features antique gold frames. (via @havenberryvintage)
18. Beautiful Garden-Inspired Vignette. This vignette is full of beautiful layers and textures. Paperwhites in a terra cotta planter add a stunning spring vibe. Vintage pieces are layered in for the finishing touch. (via @gagirl_vintagedecor)
19. A Fresh Floral Arrangement. Brighten up your space with fresh flowers. This bouquet on a glass coffee table in the living room features blue hydrangeas, light pink roses, and mini pink/white roses. (via @jacqueline.r.turner)
20. Lemony Delightful Tablescape. This springtime tablescape is bright and cheerful with a lemon theme. Playful pops of yellow adorn this dining table, from the flowers to the lemons, candles, and the table runner. (via @dining_delight)
21. Easter Table Inspiration. A rustic galvanized vase holds pretty magenta, pink, and white flowers for the table centerpiece. Bunny rabbits and Easter eggs add a festive finishing touch to this charming tablescape. (via @bridgefieldcottage)
You are reading an article curated by https://onekindesign.com/